Sustainability Manager (EU)
(Amsterdam, 32-40 hours p/w)
We are looking for someone with strong communication skills who is a natural bridge-builder with a passion for, and extensive experience in, sustainability.
As our Sustainability Manager, you will work across the whole organisation to execute Redevco’s sustainability ambitions. You will contribute to Redevco’s annual Responsible Investment Report. There is also the opportunity for involvement in a range of new projects as Redevco continually expands its ESG activities.
- Execution of Redevco’s sustainability strategy and delivery of KPIs. Collaborate with colleagues to execute agreed actions.
- Maintain appropriate and ongoing project control structure by frequent and active monitoring against pre-agreed KPIs with project owners throughout the platform, as well as the wider sustainability team.
- Engage with Fund Directors to set high-level sustainability ambitions per fund and assist with discussions with investor clients. Engage with the Head of Asset Management & Development around asset-level requirements.
- Regular reporting and presentations on project progress, prioritisation and identification (and resolution) of obstacles to success.
- Initiate and engage in a range of innovation and change projects.
Key performance indicators:
- Delivery of the sustainability strategy, as well as the KPIs.
- Progress against pre-agreed measures for success (e.g. content quality,
- timelines, cost, on-track/off-track).
- Positive and fluent cooperation with other departments within Redevco.
- Contribution to Redevco’s annual Responsible Investment Report.
Who we are looking for:
- 7-10 years’ working experience in a similar role.
- Results oriented; gets projects done. Proactivity and perseverance.
- Demonstrable passion for sustainability; able to ‘sell’ a story.
- Creative, looking to try new things and to raise the bar.
- A team player, practical and pragmatic.
- Fluency in English; Dutch at B2 level is desirable; other languages are an asset.
- Head of Sustainability, Sustainable Development Manager, Sustainability Analyst, Head of Innovation, Fund Directors, Head of Asset Management & Development, Asset Managers, Corporate Communications, Corporate Services (Group Control, IT, HR, GRC, etc.).
In this recruitment procedure we are working with Sustainability Works. Please send your application comprising a CV and motivation letter no later than Sunday 2nd July 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘Redevco: Sustainability Manager’ in the subject line. Please feel free to email Alex Carter via email@example.com for any further information or to schedule a call.